I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Party Pics: Alexandra's 5th Birthday



Alexandra's mom, Lori, was kind enough to share pictures of her birthday banner proudly displayed at the entrance to the pool party and the favor tags that I made to go with the hot pink beach towels that Alexandra gave out to all of her friends. Isn't that a cute idea for a pool party favor? I thought so!

Birthday banners are a great way to personalize your child's party. Each banner is custom made to match the event. After the party, banners make for a great decoration in your child's room!

Basic banners are priced by the number of letters you would like:
up to 10 letters is $30
11 - 15 letters is $35
16 - 20 letters is $40
21 - 25 letters is $45
(There are additional charges for shipping and for specialty papers, such as pearlized, which require outside printing.)

Even if I am not designing your invitations, I can create a banner to match the invitations you selected to send. Just send me a picture of it and I'll put my thinking cap on!

No comments:

Post a Comment