I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My First Feature!


I was thrilled last night when the women that I was inspired by sent me emails about Carlie's party! Having their support has helped get her party "out there" on the web which is great. I love to share my designs with other people who share my interest in super cute parties.

Paula, of Frog Prince Creative, was kind enough to feature Carlie's Red & Pink Party on her blog today. I met Paula about two months ago when I stumbled upon her Frog Prince Birthday Collection. Oh. My. God. I had been working on a Frog Prince theme myself and my mouth hit the floor when I saw what Paula had designed. We emailed back and forth about various graphic design software and I could tell that Paula was one special woman with amazing talent. It's nice to be a part of the crafty cyber world and have "friends" that share my passion. Thank you Paula! Check out her post here.

1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable party!! Great job and well deserved feature!!

    ReplyDelete