I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Carlie's Invitation on Sex and the City 2?


Ok, so this is such a "me" thing to notice. I was sitting in the theatre about a week ago with my friend Katy watching Sex and the City 2. I could hardly pay attention to the story line for two reasons. First because it was 1 degree in the theatre and I was worrying that I would wake up the next morning with a summer cold (never fun) and secondly because I was totally preoccupied with watching the inside of the the characters' apartments and houses to see how they were decorated. That's really why I see those movies anyway, for the fashion and the decorating.

You will NEVER believe what I saw in the background of Charlotte's kitchen?!? In the scene where she is making cupcakes and becoming overwhelmed with getting this baking task done AND watching her kids (sound familiar?) you catch a glimpse of a bulletin board behind her on the door. It is strategically covered (just like your board at home) with kid's artwork and goodies and there, in the middle (sort of near the top) is the SAME red flower invitation from Target that I used on the front of Carlie's invitations! I was just about to jump out of my seat when I saw it. I was pretty proud of myself for having similar taste as someone who works on the decorating set of Sex and the City! If you haven't seen the movie yet, or if you see it again, check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! I, too, have those same invitations (along with some coordinating t-yous and favor boxes) in my stash...waiting to one day be used for one of my little pumpkin's parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any designs for 4th of July placecards? If so, are you taking orders because I want some!!

    Ronie

    ReplyDelete