I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Friday, June 25, 2010

Guest Feature: Sunshine & Lemonade



Sunshine & Lemonade so simple, right? Jess, from Pen n' Paper Flowers, created this amazing party for her daughters' combined birthday party - simple, elegant, fun and flowing for an intimate group of girls. I. LOVE. This. Party.

I can't get it out of my head! Just look at this setting. She DRAGGED this furniture out to this spot and turned this otherwise ordinary shady spot under a tree into a magical place of Sunshine & Lemonade. I also love Jess's writing style. She's a mom through and through, with a creative spirit like no other and a deep love for her three girls. Plus, she just finished up a fitness challenge that she designed for herself - the 343 challenge. I admire this woman!

Once you enter her blog you will get lost in her work. Her youngest daughter's first birthday party will knock your socks off. Unbelievable. The best part about this is you can PURCHASE her designs in her etsy shop. She'll tailor it to your event and you buy the FILE and print it yourself at home. Way to be economical!

Pour yourself a glass of lemonade and visit Jess at her site. You'll be there a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment