I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alexandra's Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Party!


Get out your bathing suits and get ready for Alexandra's 5th Birthday Pool Party! Ali's mom was so excited to plan her little girl's birthday party that we started working on the design before we finished working on her son's communion! As soon as she told me the theme was Lilly Pulitzer inspired, I could only think of pink and green in a variety of patterns. We were both really pleased with how the final design came out. Stay tuned for pictures of the favor tags, thank you notes and the birthday banner. I can't show you yet and ruin the surprises for those attending the party :) Happy Birthday Alexandra! I hope your day is everything that you would like it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment