I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can't Get Enough of the Butterfly Love!

My friend Michelle is in the process of selecting the photos she would like to put into her wedding album. In going through the wedding photos, she decided to create a shutterfly photo book of the pictures from her rehearsal dinner. Because her wedding photographers, Leslie Dela Vega and Julie Mack are also friends of Michelle, they were invited to the rehearsal dinner and took amazing shots of the evening. Michelle shared some of Leslie's pictures of the place cards and the invitation with me. The invitation is from paperstyle.com and is listed as a Save the Date. Michelle was able to easily work with them to change the wording and make it a rehearsal dinner invitation. If you are interested in this card, it is listed on the Paperstyle site as Flutter Orange Save the Date. I thought you might like to take a look at an example of how I took the existing invitation and custom created place cards and table numbers to match. What is the theme of your next event?

No comments:

Post a Comment