I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Initial Recipe Card & Poem


Appetizers, dinners and desserts galore, when it comes to great recipes the bride will always need more! Why not help the bride-to-be bulk up her recipe box by requesting that shower guests share their favorite dish? Include a recipe card customized to match the bride's style along and my unique poem tucked in with the shower invitation. It is a sure way to get your guests to share the recipe for their favorite eats.

Each recipe card is $.50 and each poem is $.50.

The first line of this post is the first line of the poem. You'll have to place an order before I share the rest of my wording :)

The color of card stock for the poem card and recipe card is customizable.

No comments:

Post a Comment