I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

I like to make cute stuff. How about you?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daffodils and Rain Boots

If those words don't scream SPRING, than I don't know what does! I ordered these boots for my daughter on Tuesday and they arrived today during her nap. They might just be the cutest darn things I have ever seen! I got to thinking that her Easter outfit - dress, tights, bonnet, fancy shoes, etc. - is just as impractical as every other holiday outfit. I'm imagining Easter to be chilly and wet to some degree. How is she supposed to navigate the terrain of the Easter Egg field in dress shoes? The answer is, she is not going to wear dress shoes for an egg hunt! When I found these boots I just about melted on top of my lap top. I can't wait for her to wake up from her nap (I'll be eating those words shortly) so I can try them on her. Cross your fingers for me in hopes that they won't be too small.

In case you can't get the full impact of how cute they are in size, here's something to help you out.

1 comment:

  1. How freakin' cute are these boots??? I'm filing them under "Another thing Auntie Christie will need to buy my future daughter" (if I have one, of course.)

    ReplyDelete